Thursday, December 31, 2009

28/12/2009

早上七点半就爬起来,躺到八点酱就去冲凉,结果我找不到毛巾... 只好打电话求救...然后,就去吃早餐。。。云吞面,不好吃... then i and my sis go KLCC... i reali dun like the "train"... troublesome... from Sg Besi > majlis jamek(换铁)>KLCC ... haiz... fel slepy... waste my time....
At KLCC we decide go petronas... bt gan suai de, tat day close...!!!!! Ah mek almost gt boom....
then we go aquarium, the ticket cost a bom!!! RM 28... however, i stil go... nt bad very fun ... i like it...
i gt post photo on my facebook o...
then i treat my sis eat pizza... very full , sampai nak muntah... i like coke...
then we go take the train gain to wait my sis come fetch us...
we oso go green box , sing song haha... funfun... we sing bout 3 hour non-stop@@
tat night i eat zi char~~ nt bad, bt little bit salt lar~~~ i gt tv to watch tat night at the kopi tiam... happy like helll...
go back take bath n chat wif ching n mek til bout 12.00am... tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment